Sunday, December 21, 2008

$42

It's about a month since my last write. Many things came up in my little tiny brain. Nothing more important than my work right now. People outside there feel that it is nice and economic that the oil price is dropping every day. Joy and laughter carried away as they lift up the pump nozzle. Tears for me and fellow friends.

$42 per barrel. Oh dear. Fear and worried always besides me right now. This is what happened when you're stuck in this black gold industries. I'm not the big bosses neither the manager that everyday checking the dashboard everysec monitoring the crude oil price. I'm just the normal, average, kuli, and the dirty field guy. For this reason that my job would be at risk. It's logically and reasonably right for the company to cut the heads down. Yup..now it's the time for the company.

What else could i do? work hard, sweat a lot, live in the HOTEL surrounded by the broad blue sea, or just close my eyes and act like nothing would happen.
Obviously i'll charge myself with the best effort i can to stay in this business rather than losing my Lucy because no bucks in me pants..hahahaa..

No comments: