Sunday, December 21, 2008

semangkok


Once again i didn't get the 1st chopper of the day, so i had to waste my time in the smoking room, back to the big screen samsung and have a nice coco crunch with low fat milk. I'm wandering, is it actually correct for a slimy and bony guy like me to have the low fat milk? Some says i should take the full cream milk so i can gain my body weight. Huh..but u people know how bad it taste. The full cream milk..ahhh...or it just me alone feel the sour and unpleasant taste that going through my throat.
Big F for it...yeah..stick with low fat..

The black Seiko on my wrist show it's already 1400 hours. I ran upstairs and asked the radio man when is my flight. I'm eager to step foot on the land as my Lucy was left alone in my house. Probably covered in dust then subside by the heavy rain. As my housemate in days off and the other guy maybe pleasuring himself in Soho right now, so no one would look after her.

Sikorsky arrived at last and as usual, to be extemporaneous across the breathtaking cloud in 50 minutes after 5 days of standby at the Semangkok :)

1 comment:

Frantic Finger said...

kje rajin2.jgn jd cm mr P.xdpt njoy skang..njoy len kali.n len kali tu r yg lg best slalunye.